Divya (Sriram) Patel had left Atlassian in April 2024 according to LinkedIn and indeed hasn't posted here since.
I certainly hope so. Confluence Databases has become very important to us.
Hi @Tom Gorenbar Peled .
Yes, Confluence Databases are still actively developed. @Christina Ristevski is the PM and has been very active in the community. If you keep an eye out for community-led classes hosted by Matt Reiner (k15t), Christina has joined him for some chats on Confluence Databases.
K15t - YouTube
Yes, that would be me!
Hi @Tom Gorenbar Peled - let me know if you have any questions/concerns I can help address
Yes, Confluence Databases are still being actively developed, with new features continuing to roll out. I’m not sure who the current PM is, though. Also, if you’re looking for a quick break, Moto X3M Pool Party is a fun one to try 😄.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.