Hello All,
Thanks for having me!
I've been in IT for a very long time and have used many tools throughout my career.
Atlassian tools, Jira and Confluence, came to me around 10 years ago. This was when I've selected these tools for my team to use, as to align with the American colleagues where I was working then.
One of my team members and I even built a small manual, sort of instructions, on how to best use the tools, with pictures and lots of details. It was a great effort.
Fast forward to now, after nearly four years in a DC, I've just started using Jira and Confluence in the Cloud, as we've just migrated. Again, I had to investigate and prepare materials for my team to start using the tools in this new environment, UI and the new features.
So, just wanted to check with the Community, where do we go from here?
Thanks