Today is the last working day in August. For people with kids in my home country - 🇧🇪 Belgium - that aligns with the last day of the summer holidays.
It has always been a day that calls for mixed emotions:
- 🥲 a touch of sadness since the holidays are really coming to an end now;
- 🤪 a comparable amount of crazy excitement to be reunited with friends ...
For me personally, not that much has changed between the - now long gone - experience at school or my current life at work. I have probably been blessed to always find a job and belong to a team that had a similar vibe, good connections and fun stuff to do as when I was a school kid. Maybe I still unconsciously think and behave as if I was still 18 or 20 years old - who knows ... 😊Â
Wondering though how easy or hard it is for your guys to switch from work to holidays and back in the best possible vibe ...
Being into photography myself, I force myself to take a lot of holiday pictures (in RAW format) and post process those in the week(s) after I return, so I still take a bit of holiday along when work routine kicks in again.

Can you relate or share a totally different approach to keep the good holiday vibes going?