Hey, pals! Happy Friday!
For this Feel Good Friday, I want to keep it simple: share a WIN from the past couple weeks.

It could be a personal win, a professional win, big or small. If it felt like a victory and you were giving yourself mental fist bumps, let’s hear it!
My win was from Sunday. We had severe storms and flooding here in the Milwaukee area ⛈️, and my wife and I were out of town for the weekend. We returned home to find the underground parking garage for our apartment building covered in lots of standing water.
I was trying to mentally prepare myself for a totaled car that wouldn’t start, but we walked through the water and tried it. It started! Not only that, but we were able to carefully and slowly drive the car out of the garage and up to ground level. It was a huge relief and definitely felt like a victory.

What about you? Share your win(s) in the comments and encourage your peers on their wins! ❤️ Have a great Friday and weekend ahead.