When I went to the Team 25 event, we were told that Rovo could help up keep our Confluence documents up to date. We now have Rovo enabled and I am trying to get Rovo perform a relatively simple update but I can't get it to actually update the page.
I'd like Rovo to update the text and links on documents in Confluence so they reference a new URL for one of our tools. On several Confluence pages, we need to edit the content so "https://dev-jenkins..." (this is the old URL) is updated to "https://dev-1-jenkins..."
When I chat with Rovo, it can read the pages, identify the links and text, and tell me what changes to make but I can't get Rovo to actually update the page.
I can of course update the Confluence pages myself. However, I was given the impression that Rovo could help me automate this task but Rovo won't actually update any of the Confluence pages. Can Rovo actually update a document?