I attempted to login with the email associated with my SSO app.
The system did not allow that email address but after trying several other addresses, I found one that sent me a Reset Password link. I was successful in changing the password. When I went to log back in, it said I had a bad email or password again. I had to go through the process and change passwords 4 times. I am currently not able to log into my paid account, and cannot find a number to get a hold of anybody. I don't know what else to do? If anyone has any ideas, my ears are wide open. I know this email is correct because the reset links arrived in it. I've never experienced so much problem with this before.
In all of this, the system never asked once for my SSO code.
Can anyone help?
Joe H.