Hello,In the 'Manage Subscriptions' section it says I have 1 subscription for Confluence and linked subscriptions to Rovo. No payment is showing. How do I delete the subscriptions and delete the account?
Hello @Test ,
Welcome to Community
Please check out this page
https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/cancel-a-subscription/
https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-account/docs/delete-your-atlassian-account/
Incase you facing any issues you can reach out here https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing?#/ and team can help you cancel the subscription
Thank You,
Prachi
Hi @Test
Welcome to the community!
Please check out this page: How to downgrade / cancel your Loom plan
If you still have difficulties, please contact the support team.
@Test
You need to cancel the Confluence and related Rovo subscriptions first from Billing Admin. After all active subscriptions are canceled and deactivated, you can initiate account deletion via your Atlassian profile. If you encounter blocking messages, contact Atlassian Support to assist with Rovo subscription cancellation and account deletion.
This approach ensures no ongoing charges and allows complete removal of your account and linked subscriptionsThanksJayesh R
I wanna cancel this E-44H-C27-MKH-QXR ,I don’t know when this service was activated, nor when it started charging fees. I request that this service be cancelled immediately.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.