Hello everyone,
I need some help, I am trying to create a plan and be able to use custom run to select only the jobs or stages that I want to run, currently with Bamboo 5.7.2, the stages need to be sequential , this means when I select stage 5, all previous stages will be automatically select . I can not for example select to run stage 1 and stage 3 but not stage 2.
with a custom run, I like how manual stages are displayed in check boxes list to allow the user to select what stages to run, but unfortunately the way it is does not allow me to freely deselect a stage in the middle.
plan variables seems like one option but they are not displayed nicely as the stages,
in a custom run, all stages will be displayed in checklist box.
but variables will need to be added manually using a drop down list and then a value need to be passed.
can any one help me ? is there a different way to implement what I need ?