I want to delete my Atlassian Account.I read the support page: https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-cloud/kb/deleting-your-atlassian-account-when-you-are-the-billing-or-technical-contact/I checked as for guide on: https://admin.atlassian.com/billing/<id>I have no site on Jira and Confluence, both of them are Inactive. On the dashboard there are no other services or subscriptions.At the following link I have a button to delete my account: https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/account-preferencesBy pressing the button, I see the following message:
Your account can't be deleted because:
If I go to the website my.atlassian.com, I can see one SEN license for the product: Bitbucket (Cloud) (Monthly Payments).On this product I am the primary billing and technical contact.I have no means of transfering this to another account, so my only solution is to delete the license.On the license I can see two buttons: Request support and Manage subscriptions.By clicking on Request support, it takes me to this page here which is not useful: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/By clicking on Manage subscriptions it takes me to my bitbucket settings: https://bitbucket.org/account/settings/On bitbucket settings I have no means of manging the subscriptions, but I see a delete account button; if I click it, it will say: You can delete your Atlassian account from your Atlassian account profile. Which redirects me to the first link.
Hi @[deleted]
Welcome to the community!
If the Atlassian Support portal isn’t accessible for you, please try submitting a ticket through this page instead: Atlassian Contact – Purchasing & Licensing
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.