Not all meetings in our organization are alike. They vary by topic, style and depth and what outcomes we expect.
e.g. Some of our meetings are routinely more presentation-style than others. Some are intensely technical where particular details matter.
I want to choose the summarization details that Loom picks up, e.g.
- in Engineering, pay attention to makes, model, dates and dependencies.
- in sales, to incentives, customer tendencies, etc.
And, correspondingly, to control the meeting page format.
- For all meetings, I want to add a table of contents. In some I want the video first, in others the actions. etc.
So, for particular types of meetings I'd want to run particular prompts against the transcripts.
So, is there a way to control the template used to generate the pages? If not, when could we expect there to be?
Both Fireflies and Fathom offer this capability. I could write code but I'd prefer not to.
Thanks, Martin.
Edit: it looks like there is some capability here, under Edit > Take Action

Then Page:

But I need to add my own prompt and templates as a space admin or Loom workspace admin or user.