Hey community,
We currently use Aha! for idea / feature request prioritization and Atlassian for pretty much every other part of Software development, including JSM for bug reports and "quick" admin config requests. I would really like to consolidate and move what we do on Aha into Jira Product Discovery, but I would greatly appreciate some help in finding out how to accomplish what works for us.
In Aha, we have ideas / requests that are submitted via form with some basic custom fields that capture perceived impact (1-5), company objectives supported (multi-select), and department (which is the functional organization of the business that the feature is for such as Ground Operations, Customer Experience, etc). I periodically meet with the director of each department to review requests and stack rank them. In this meeting, it's not always the most impactful tickets that come out on top - it's a combination of impact, effort, and timing that ultimately play into their stack rank.
I then meet with a few members of the Executive team to review these stack ranks and get big-picture insight so that we can plan out our software roadmap in a way that delivers the most value to the company as a whole.
What I'm struggling with is finding a way to represent these individual stack ranks in Jira Product Discovery. Aha! has a "prioritization" view where you can drag and drop ideas and the stack rank field automatically updates accordingly.
Any ideas?