Happy Feel Good Friday!
It’s finally the end of the week and the best time to relax, renew powers, and refresh thoughts!
The topic that I want to touch on today is stress… How often do you feel stressed? And how do you deal with stress?
Though July is not a Stress Awareness Month (spoiler: April is). But it feels like a good moment to reflect — summer time!
So, the research started… I was surprised to learn that there are 3 different types of stress:
- acute stress, which can be caused by sudden events like a car accident, illness, or even positive changes like starting a new job or getting married. The good news? It’s usually short-term and doesn’t always affect your health. But when intense, it can develop into acute stress disorder, lasting up to a month.
- episodic acute stress, when stress becomes frequent and you constantly worry about the past or future. It can make you feel overwhelmed and anxious. Over time, this can raise your risk of high blood pressure, heart issues, and headaches.
- chronic stress, which is the most dangerous type. It’s long-term and ongoing, often with no clear end. Chronic stress can seriously harm both your mental and physical health.
Modern life is tough. And a lot of people live with these kinds of stress every day. Honestly, I feel like I experience all three types regularly. Do you?

Is it possible to avoid the consequences of stress? I hope yes…
To cope with stress, I go for walks, jog when I can, play board games… - everything to try to keep my family and myself active and engaged.
So, what’s your recipe to reduce stress? Let’s make this Friday a Stress Awareness Day!
btw, officially, the Stress Awareness Day is in November (to be precise, the first Wednesday of November), but why not celebrate it today? 