Are Kudos like 'Ace Attendee' and other learning-related badges being discontinued?
@Humashankar VJ why do you ask? Is there a basis for this question - did you see something published stating that they would be? The ACE Attendee is still active as well as many learning related badges.
Thanks
@Andy Gladstone
I attended a few Ace sessions, but I don't see the corresponding Kudos reflected in my account. That's what prompted me to ask if the Ace Attendee Kudo was still active
I've seen some similar reports of this, @Humashankar VJ and I've escalated it to the Community Managers.
Thanks @Amanda Barber - Looks then it is not only me and it sounds like a global issue in the eco system
Hi @Monique vdB and @Amanda Barber
I also don't see the ACE Attendee badge, I attended the below event yesterday
Why Releasing Tasks Doesn't Work in Enterprise?.Order #ACEE25394977
@Monique vdB , what does the kudos icon look like for attending an ACE? I don't recall ever seeing one in my kudos list and I attend A LOT of virtual ACEs, but I could just not recognize them. I usually access them either via the email link (as @Andy Gladstone mentioned) or the link in my Outlook calendar invite. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.