Hi everyone,
Today I saw a new bagde and when I tried to access it, I got this error, if I don't have privileges because it appears on my dashboard
When I try to do it I get an error.
Regards
Hi @Vronik ,
This one is for Community Champions (not sure why it's visible for non-champions as well).Essentially, it's a challenge to share your story before & after becoming a Community Champion, such as writing an article in the Watercooler or on social media platforms.
@PJ Zaiac or someone else from Community team can maybe take a look at it. 👀
Cheers,Tobi
Hi @Vronik, thanks for flagging. @Tomislav Tobijas is correct, it's a challenge meant for Community Champions only. I've amended the challenge - please let me know if you are still able to see it in your dashboard, @Vronik.
In case you're interested, you can find out more on the Community Champion program here!
Hi @Kate C_ , @Tomislav Tobijas
I actually don't see it on my dashboard anymore, thanks for the replies.
Thanks for letting us know, @Vronik!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.