Hi again JPD, My product team and I LOVE the connections Beta so far. As we have been scaling the tool, I ran into one of the feature limits - the cap on "Source Projects" for a connection field. I have linked a total of 20 projects (which is the limit) and currently have 22 to 24 boards that I would like to allow through that same field.
When the feature moves from Beta -> GA, will this limit still be in place? It would be awesome if the ceiling would be a little higher for my use case, if possible.
Additional context: Working with a team of 100+ Product and engineering planners, we are hoping to let each working team own their own backlogs in JPD while centralizing & standardizing the ways they work together. Connection fields seem to be a great way to share and receive dependencies for the teams, and allows them to collaborate on overlapping ideas easily.
Thanks for reading and for any insight into this specific challenge / limit.