Hi JPD-Team,
Here is the problem:
My team and I are currently filing various insights to product features that we aim to build. These insights are coming from different angles (competition, market, customer, ...). We have created insights labels for those.
The potential solution:
Now, I would want to get a "board-style" view per feature, that gives me the number of features with insights carrying a certain label.
Example (fake example for illustration):
Imagine, you are a cake factory and work on new cakes. You found out, that your competition started to put cherries on the cake, so you filed a product feature "cherry on the cake" and filed insights to it: "Company A is doing that --> label: company_a", "Company B is doing that --> label: company_b".
Now, of course, company A and B are not only putting cherries on the cakes, they also may do other fancy stuff. So, what I look for is something like:
- "label: company_a":
--> (insight exists for: ) "Cherry on the cake"
- "label: company_b":
--> (insight exists for: ) "Cherry on the cake"
--> (insight exists for: ) "Carrots on the cake"
- ...
The value:
This would be a pretty interesting feature of JPD as it would allow product managers to isolate the strong competition (many insights across all features) from weak competitors (only very few insights).
How can I make that happen?
Thanks & Kind Regards,
Timm