Hi Community!
I’m new to Atlassian Analytics and have a few questions I hope you can help me with.
I’ve created a multi-select dropdown controller that shows all teams that have made a delivery. To be able to select “None team selected”, I made two queries and joined them with a left join. I see that I could also do this directly by overriding the SQL, but my custom code disappeared when I switched back to the visual mode, so I did it this way instead. I also added a custom field to get a value where Team ID is null.

Question 1:
Is this the right way to handle a left join without editing the SQL code directly? Are there any better/best practices for doing this?
I have connected the controller to a chart with the filter “Team ID is one of {TEAMDROPDOWN}.”

This works fine for all values except when I try to select “None team selected.” I think this is because it can’t match null with “is one of"?
Question 2:
How can I solve this? In other words, how can I get all values with null when selecting an option in the controller?
Thanks for your help!