Hi there, I'd love to set up a call with support if possible.
We are a team of 15 full time staff using free Trello. We want to move about 10 full time staff to Premium. My boss (the founder of the business) is already on Premium. We understand that moving team members to her workspace will automatically make them Premium account holders but we still have several questions:
- Can my boss hide boards from everyone in her workspace? We tried to make a board private but I could still see it. We didn't know if that was because I'd been added to the board previously or if I would have to be kicked out in order for the board to become private.
- Is there a difference between being added into the workspace and having access to someone's premium board. My boss has added in some people to certain boards, but then they're not showing as premium boards, but then we're being charged monthly.
- We would basically love to set up a call on how best to manage our account. Thank you