Hello, I made a statuspage website to test some features a few years ago with a free plan. Recently, I found this account, and I was trying to remove the atlassian account but it restricted me from deleting the account, popping up that:
- Read our support documentation for more help and instructions: https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/pTgoPQ
- User is last billing admin of a transaction account that has one or more active entitlements.
- User is last billing admin of a transaction account that has one or more non-cancelled subscriptions.
I checked the documentation but I had no idea how to delete my site (using statuspage)
Option 1- I can't use this as I am the only one who has used this account
Option 2 - I couldn't delete my statuspage site because it said that 'This page has an active billing subscription and thus cannot be deleted. Please cancel your billing subscription and return to this page to proceed with deletion, or contact support." OR "This is the only page in your organization. In order to delete it, you must delete the entire organization at Atlassian admin."
And in Atlassian admin, there was no way to delete the organization because it is connected to statuspage
+I am using a free billing subscription and I found no buttons such as "remove" or "cancel" in the billing page
Option 3- I couldn't contact Atlassian support because in the website they said that "GDPR Erasure requests are now self service! Go to the Close Account page of your Atlassian ID profile to erase your account and associated personal data.
If you see a notice that your account is owned and managed by an organization, contact your company's Site Administrator of the Atlassian Cloud site to request erasure.
If you are a Site Administrator for Atlassian Cloud, please see Delete a Managed Account for instructions."
Can anyone help me with this issue please?
Thank you