I have tried to access Rovo Studio from 3 different sites, created by me, where I have all the necessary permissions, but the menu never appears in the drop-down
I found this article, but it doesn't provide any solution beyond refreshing :S https://support.atlassian.com/rovo/kb/accessing-rovo-studio-in-atlassian-admin-when-the-studio-menu-is-missing/
Does anyone in the community have a better trick to access Rovo Studio please?
Thank you very much 🙏🏻
Hi @María Ferreño Serra ,
Given that Rovo is enabled on your premium or Enterprise site, have you tried accessing it from https://home.atlassian.com/ ?Thanks,Aditya
Hi @Aditya Verma yes I tried 🤓 but the menu never appears in the drop-down 😥
@Aditya Verma thanks for jumping in on this one. This direct link might be better https://studio.atlassian.com/ you should see this @María Ferreño Serra
If the screen looks like its trying to load something, but nothing renders submit a support ticket. And just in case here's how to check whether your environments have Rovo. The rollout continues until the end of 2025 (but as a Champion you'll need it sooner rather than later) https://support.atlassian.com/rovo/kb/how-to-access-and-check-rovo-availability-on-atlassian-cloud/
Also join our demo site, it definitely has Rovo AI Adoption Toolkit
Thanks @Dr Valeri Colon _Connect Centric_ With the link it works 🫡The thing is that in this same instance and in others I was accessing Studio without any problem... but suddenly now in none of them it appears in the drop down menu!
Thanks for your help @Dr Valeri Colon _Connect Centric_ @Aditya Verma 🤓
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.