Hello
We have installed Jira 5.1.7 today and migrated our ondemand instance comerge.jira.com. Which worked fine so far. We now try to connect our crowd instance with Jira, with no success. I simply can't find the link to add a user directory as described here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Connecting+to+Crowd+or+Another+JIRA+Server+for+User+Management
The Atlassian Crowd Directory Plugin is installed and running.
Not sure if this is a bug in the latest Jira or if I'm just too stupid to find the link or if user directories are no longer supported. I'm really out of ideas how to find this configuration UI.
Thanks for your Help
Benno
Got it: I logged in with the administrator user we used on our onDemand instance, but it looks like this user is lacking some administrator rights. Instead login with the user sysadmin/sysadmin and the link to the user directory configuration will magically appear.
sysadmin/
sysadmin and the link to the user directory configuration will magically appear.
Hello Benno
Last week i installed Jira 5.1.6 and followed STEP 2 from the below document to intigrate CROWD and Jira which worked fine. Hope this helps.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWD/Integrating+Crowd+with+Atlassian+JIRA
Thanks for your quick answer Sandeep. I also tried to follow step 2, but I simply can't find: Click on the 'User Directories' label of the left bar under the 'Users, Groups & Roles' tab.
See screen shot:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.