I've installed acli with " Invoke-WebRequest -Uri https://acli.atlassian.com/windows/latest/acli_windows_amd64/acli.exe -OutFile acli.exe"
When I run .\acli.exe rovodev auth login I can't enter a "@ character when asked for my email. Pressing @" does nothing. Entering others chars works.
Ok thanks - that helped!
Hi Again @Sven König Glad you're here.
This is a known issue in some Windows terminal setups. Try running the command in Windows Terminal or PowerShell (not CMD) with a different keyboard layout (e.g., US English). You can also paste the email instead of typing it. If that fails, run the CLI on WSL or use the --email flag to pass your email directly. Consider opening a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/ or head over to https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Rovo-for-Software-Teams-Beta/gh-p/rovo-dev-ai-agents for more.
--email
Thanks for letting me know- people so rarely do and I'm left wondering if the suggestion worked and whether I should tell others.
Just execute:echo "TOKEN" | .\acli rovodev auth login --email "EMAIL" --token
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.