Hi Community,
Is there a form or method somewhere to expedite our organization's Rovo and Atlassian Intelligence usage being connected to our data lake? We want to run better and more detailed reports than what is available in Admin->Monitoring->Insights on our usage, communication, training, and enablement efforts and when I go into Analytics to set up reports, we are missing key sql values/queries like "ai_credits_spent" which would allow us more granular reporting. I asked Rovo (ha) and went in circles trying to determine if there was anything I could do, but eventually had to conclude that our data lake isn't connected yet (although it is, from an admin perspective, configured to be that way).
Is there a ticket/request? Do I need to go through a CSM to get this done? Has anyone else been able to run in-depth reports through analytics yet?
UPDATE:
After submitting a ticket, I was told that these metrics are being requested but not provided yet.