It's great to have the core Teams field available in JPD. But that field is a single select, and I find myself often having to connect an item in JPD to multiple teams. I know I can do this by using a custom field I create and manage myself, but I would love to be able to do this using the direct connection to the actual Team object in Atlassian.
Can anyone think of a way to accomplish this? I can think of a couple directions, but they all probably require something to be built:
- Make the Teams field multiselect
- Connect each option of a custom field to a Team, maybe in the definition of the field with a simple link.
- Break the item down into several separate items (I'd like to avoid this as it doesn't make conceptual sense at the level I am looking at)
- Rollup field from single select teams field in sub items.