I'm building a confluence integration and need to manage my API keys.
When I try and login to https://id.atlassian.com I get a screen prompting me for a verification code send by email. This email is not being sent. I have checked spam. I have "resend email", my email is definitely correct as I can do the reset password flow.
Please advise.
@Adrian Green
Sorry to hear you're facing issues with logging in and not receiving the verification email.
Here are a few suggestions you can try to resolve this:
Check Spam/Junk FolderSometimes, the verification email from no-reply@atlassian.com can land in the spam or junk folder. Please ensure you've checked there.
no-reply@atlassian.com
Whitelist Atlassian DomainsIf you're using a corporate or secured email domain, ask your IT team to whitelist Atlassian's email domains, especially @atlassian.com. Sometimes, security filters block automated emails.
@atlassian.com
Resend Verification EmailTry logging in again and click "Resend verification email." It may take a few minutes to arrive.
Try Alternative Browser or Incognito ModeOccasionally, browser extensions or cached sessions cause issues. Using incognito mode or a different browser can help.
Contact Atlassian SupportIf you've tried the above steps and still haven't received the email, I recommend reaching out to Atlassian Support for assistance. They can investigate backend delivery issues.
Thank you, @Sami Shaik
I have done all of your suggested steps mulitple times. I've been looking for a way to reach out to support, but this forum was all I could find. Do you know how contact support?
Thanks very much for any help,
I would suggest, please sign-up to Atlassian account using your personal email ID, and then raise a support ticket using https://support.atlassian.com/
Please let me know if it helps, if not I will raise a support ticket on your behalf.
Regards,
Sami.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.