I have a problem with one of my remote agents. When starting the agent I see the following errors in the log file:
Exiting due to fatal exception.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI has an authority component
at java.io.File.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.agent.bootstrap.BootstrapUpdater.ensureLatestBootstrap(BootstrapUpdater.java:36)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.agent.bootstrap.AgentContext.updateBootstrapIfNecessary(AgentContext.java:203)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.agent.bootstrap.AgentContext.initServerSession(AgentContext.java:104)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.agent.bootstrap.AgentContext.run(AgentContext.java:94)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.agent.bootstrap.AgentBootstrap.run(AgentBootstrap.java:95)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.agent.bootstrap.AgentBootstrap.main(AgentBootstrap.java:41)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.WrapperSimpleApp.run(WrapperSimpleApp.java:240)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
FATAL [WrapperSimpleAppMain] [AgentBootstrap] Exiting due to fatal exception.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI has an authority component
at java.io.File.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.agent.bootstrap.BootstrapUpdater.ensureLatestBootstrap(BootstrapUpdater.java:36)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.agent.bootstrap.AgentContext.updateBootstrapIfNecessary(AgentContext.java:203)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.agent.bootstrap.AgentContext.initServerSession(AgentContext.java:104)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.agent.bootstrap.AgentContext.run(AgentContext.java:94)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.agent.bootstrap.AgentBootstrap.run(AgentBootstrap.java:95)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.agent.bootstrap.AgentBootstrap.main(AgentBootstrap.java:41)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.WrapperSimpleApp.run(WrapperSimpleApp.java:240)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
JVM exited while starting the application.
I checked the Java version and architecture, the config file for the wrapper and the agent and couldn't find any difference to the other Remote Agents that I use. The system Path variable looks good as well.
Remote Agent Infos:
OS: Windows 7 x64
Jdk: 1.8_60 x64 by Oracle
Wrapper / Remote Agent Version: Version 3.2.3-atlassian-1
Bamboo Version: 5.9.4
Any help is highly appreciated.