
Happy Friday, all! I had a thought this week during a Pilates class - movement is like magic to me. It helps me think through problems I'm having and plays a part in being my best self - mentally and physically.
For me, movement is a huge part of keeping my brain running on all cylinders. If I'm feeling stuck during the day, I might take a quick (or longer) walk or even just do a few squats...or even stand at my desk. I'm fortunate to work from home and have the flexibility to do this as needed, of course. I also build exercise into my schedule and aim to make it a daily occurrence.Â
Is movement like magic for you, too? How do you build it into your routine?Â
I'll also give a quick plug to a recent post from @Dave LIAO - Why do you run?
Have an amazing weekend!