It's Thursday!
Happy birthday tomorrow, America! And happy Canada Day on July 1st, just couple of days ago. I hope that both days were and will be great!
Let’s make it a great Thursday! KGM
I hope everyone has a safe holiday! 🎆🎇
I remember my sister loving this week when she worked at the Canadian consulate in Dallas, Texas, since she got both holidays off. When I lived in England, I got neither of these days off.
Happy Thursday to everyone who doesn't get a day off this week. ☺️
Happy 4th of July and Canada Day to all in those countries. Enjoy!!
Wishing everyone in the USA a happy and safe holiday. Hoping the fur babies don't get too scared! 🎆🎇🧨
@Laurie Sciutti
Wishing everyone a fun, safe holiday -- and in the USA, maybe a thorough reading of our Declaration of Independence! 💙
Happy holiday(s) folks! 🥳🎆 Stay safe and enjoy!
Hi
A very happy 4th of July to everyone.
Regards
Hope everyone in the US has a great day today.
Happy holidays! 🎊
Happy Holidays 🎊🥳
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.