Hi Atlassian Fam!
I've been in the Atlassian world for about 7 years now. And as many of you know, I rarely ever just do true Jira Admin-ing. This may be in part because people don't know what I do, or because I'm nosey and like to use my full range of skill set when at a company.
But either way, it seems most Jira admins tend to do more than our job description.
For example, my big thing is process improvement using Jira as a tool. This year alone I've wiggled my way through the building and have saved our help desk over $600k a year, and improved their process and efficiency by over 30%.
Another instance I introduced Jira, and a massively improved process, and essentially un-did a $3.5m service now hole they were digging.
I realize this isn't typical, but it's what I gravitate towards and what I'm good at.
How do you best represent something like that on your resume or to future employers? Would I still be considered a Jira admin, even if my actual Admin-ing makes up less than 25% of what I do?
What do you guys put for the many hats you wear?