Having a problem of late. Bamboo is not consistently displaying changes (Mercurial commit descriptions) that are included in build. Some builds do display this information while others do not even though the build itself does include commited changes.
Hello Lane,
Can you provide more information about the issue? Maybe some screenshot(s) illustrating the problem? I find your description too vague to be helpful...
regards!
Screen shots of with and without the description of changes can be found here:
http://www.use.com/supersize.pl?set=dfa955197f773b4e566f
75 - e1eefc9425a0fe72e3789e1a4311d676fdfbe3b9
76 - cd48f17b7e854ad33cb193be70bcd59ec05cb348
77 - 9c5b18ec518ce8b3c21929c4d351be5006638d89
Oddly enough, this used to work consistently. It is only recently that we noticed that it does not work for all builds and it also does not seem to be user or plan specific.
Okay... Can you tell what revisions Bamboo was building in the builds #75 and #76? I see that #77 was building revision 9c5b18e (clearly visible in the second screenshot you attached). What are the revisions of two previous builds reported by Bamboo?
Hm... that's odd.
Could it be that you have some filtering enabled for that particular plan/repository? Or maybe the skipped (not displayed) changeset have something common in their commit message?
For example I reckon Bamboo doesn't display "[maven-release-plugin]" commits in the build summaries, and also it skips the filtered out changesets (please double check your plan->configuration->repository->advanced configuration - maybe there is a culprit?)
I do not see anything off hand. Use this link and you can see the comments in Mercurial and my Configuration page.
http://www.use.com/supersize.pl?set=195955b9a89ad852b89f
Hm... I don't see anything suspicious. Lane, I'll pass on this - it's nothing obvious to me. I'm thinking that you should contact with atlassian support: http://support.atlassian.com and ask there for help - I think that this problem will revolve into full time investigation with Bamboo log analyzing and general troubleshooting - something that is beyond the scope of answers.atlassian.com...
BTW: have you checked your atlassian-bamboo.log? Maybe there is some clue?
Have not checked log. I will check.
I am seeing a similar issue. Was there any resolution on this question? Is there a ticket into Atlassian?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.