I have added a Release Date field to all our JPD projects:
As you can see, it's a global field and is displaying properly.
However, in our Roadmap view, which uses the same global field, it's not displaying at all:
What is up with that?
Hi @Will McArthur , I've asked the team working on Roadmaps to confirm if date syncs work there. I think (could be wrong) it was working but there's a bug they're fixing, but I'd need them to confirm
Thanks @Tanguy Crusson for the quick reply! Keep me in the loop.
Ok indeed it was a bug, the fix should be deployed this week!
Thanks @Tanguy Crusson ! Can you let us know once it is deployed and if we have to do anything to historical work items to get the date sync working?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.