Hi all,
I've been using ChatGPT to help me write an agent that checks whether an SOP topic exists in our knowledge base and then assists the person in writing the SOP if there is no overlap. I was able to get a set of instructions that worked after a bit of trial and error, but then I tried to roll it out to another agent who would check and create a How-To document with the same sort of format, but tailored to the contents of a How-To.
ChatGPT just can't do it. I then tried Claude and it can't either. I asked Gemini how to sort it out, and it suggested I create a JSON schema to help the AI build the proper instructions. Hours later, and it just doesn't do it. I could have sat there and transcribed it myself and not had all the problems, but it seems like something that should be straightforward. It doesn't appear to be an issue with the Rovo ai.
Has anyone had any luck coming up with a solution to do this?
Any guidance or ideas appreciated.