I used to be able to click Share > Print and it would print perfectly. Now it looks clunky, cuts off half of the items I've listed out in the requests, and shows the scroll bar for some reason. Can you fix?
Hi @Natalie Grover, welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I'd be happy to investigate this issue further. Are you using Trello in a browser or in the app? If you're using a browser, which one are you using? Could you please send me a screenshot that shows this behavior? Make sure to remove any confidential information from the screenshot. If you'd like, you can also create a test card for this.
Yes, I use Outlook browser. There didn't used to be this issue, but recently it has changed and does not look as clean as before. Screenshot attached.
Thank you for sending the screenshot, @Natalie Grover! I could only reproduce this issue in the old version of Trello. The new Trello experience and navigation, which is beingĀ gradually released to all users, is working as expected.
Could you please confim if you're still experiencing this issue?
Hi Carolina,
I did not have this issue with the old version, but am now having this issue with the new version.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.