Welcome @grace wooten
To cancel a subscription for a product or paid app:
Go to admin.atlassian.com/billing. Select your billing account if you have more than one.
Select Subscriptions, find the subscription you want to cancel, and select Manage.
Select more actions > Cancel subscription, then review and confirm your cancellation.
+1 Nikola! Providing some further documentation that may be helpful, too:https://support.loom.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002244518-How-to-downgrade-cancel-your-Loom-plan
I want to cancel any and all relationships with Atlassian. I have never requested anything from this company and it really bothers me to receive constant charges for something I never requested.
Please get in touch with our support team: https://support.atlassian.com/loom/
I accidentally downloaded this app and do not want to use this service and I am on a free trial which I never agreed to. I want my account deleted and details. I have tried to follow the steps but it doesn't seem to work. It will not let me deleted my account as well. Very difficult site to navigate on a mobile and trying to email and speak to someone seems very difficult. Please could someone contact me to sort these issues out please.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.