šš Hi fellow group members and Agile Enthusiasts!
As I just became one of the new group leaders, together withĀ @Peter Van de VoordeĀ andĀ @Ammar Ahmed Butt, I would first of all very much like the thank the Community Team for the opportunity to do this. And also send a warm and welcoming invite to all group members (old and new) to continue this group as a place of learning, meaningful discussion and connection!
⨠We intend to spark the discussion on a regular basis and - as the holiday season is rapidly approaching - I would like to kick this off with a discussion round on Continuous Improvement.
šāāļøššļø Agility is very much about speed: ofĀ delivery, ofĀ feedback, ofĀ adjusting strategy, ofĀ responding to change ... But even though the many agile frameworks, methodologies and handbooks incorporate mechanisms for continuous improvement, we all get caught so easily in the tunnel of delivery, delivery, delivery!
āļø Every now and then, I like to take a step back from the rat race every now and then to reflect on the past couple of months - both personally as with the team - to:
- evaluate if we are still doing the right things;
- identify areas we need to invest in;
- but also decide on initiatives we would better change, or even abandon.
In short, it isĀ 'taking a step back so we can move forward in a better way afterwards'.
š® I am very curious to hear what you are doing inside your teams, organisation or even personal life to do the same. That may very well relate to yourself, your people and practices and the tools you use ...
š” Let's dive into the holidays with some great insights and tips!Ā