Hello community,
I am currently kicked out of my own account and Altassian space.
It happened because I created my account back in college, with my college e-mail address. I used Confluence to organize all my college life, personal finances, everything. And I love the app !
I graduated last year, and forgot about the e-mail thing, until Atlassian asked me to reconnect to my account, and send a code to my college e-mail address... that is now deactivated !
I don't know how to have my account and all I have in it back... I wrote to my university and they are really slow to answer, and I really need to have my datas back ! do you have a solution for me please?
I can't contact the Atlassian support because I need to be connected to my space... you see the problem haha.
Thank you for your answers !
Sarah.