Every time I try to create a new product-discovery account it fails and generates this error report. "Contact Support" as suggested only directs me to ask a community question.
Thanks for flagging this. Can you please raise a support ticket with our support team using our support portal? https://support.atlassian.com/
I will share your feedback with the Atlassian team who owns the account provisioning experience to make sure they update the support link.
Hope we can resolve this issue promptly.
Jet
Unfortunately the only option I have from support.atlassian.com is to ask a community question. There is no method to raise a support ticket.
Hi @DCB
Sorry to hear about this problem. I understand that you are trying to sign up for a new Jira Product Discover site, but seeing this error during sign-up. This particular error is most commonly seen because there is a CAPTCHA that should be displayed to you, but in some cases that element is not rendered on the page.
In past support cases I have seen this happen due to network restrictions. In some cases, trying from a different network, or using a VPN temporarily in order to make it appear that your request is originating from a different country have been reported to help move past this error.
Try this and let me know if that helps.
Andy
@DCB you need ot add the URL to your cloud instance. That's the only way to submit your support ticket.
Let me know if that works for you.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.