Want to join in on creating some feel-good vibes and Friday fun? Comment below to select a date.
When it's your turn, you can create a discussion or article. 🤩
Check out past posts here!
🎆July 4th: Mahima_miniOrange_SSO
July 11th: @Patrícia Montenegro
July 18th: @James O_Connor
July 25th: Daria Kulikova_GitProtect_io
August
August 1st:
August 8th: Anwesha Pan _TCS_
August 15th: Andrew Zimmerman
August 22nd: @Jimmy Seddon
August 29th: @Walter Buggenhout
September
September 5th: Daria Kulikova_GitProtect_io
September 12th: James O_Connor
September 19th:
September 26th:
October
October 3rd:
October 10th: J R
October 17th:
October 24th: Anwesha Pan _TCS_
🎃October 31st: Gee Espiritu
Hi @Amanda Barber
I'd love to pick July 11th. ❤️😃
Thank you, @Patrícia Montenegro 💜
Hey @Amanda Barber!
Would I be able to have August 22nd Please?
Thanks!
@Amanda Barber , October 10th please.
Of course, it'll be a pleasure! ❤️
Howdy, @Amanda Barber, I'm happy to take August 15 😊.
Thank you!
You got it, thanks @Jimmy Seddon 🙌
Awesome, thank you @J R 🥳
Hey @Amanda Barber 👋 Hope you're doing fab 😊I'd love to grab July 4th for Feel Good Friday - count me in? 🎉✨
Hi @Amanda Barber I’d love to take the July 25th slot 😃
And if there’s a chance to sneak in for a second one, I’d be more than happy to jump in on September 5th, too 🙌
Absolutely, thank you!
Thanks so much, @Andrew Zimmerman 💃
Awesome, thank you so much @Mahima_miniOrange - appreciate it!
@Mahima_miniOrange - friendly reminder that you're up tomorrow! Thank you so much for chiming in.
@Patrícia Montenegro - here's your reminder for tomorrow's Feel Good Friday post!
I’m really happy about it—thank you so much, I truly appreciate it! Since it’ll be morning soon in Europe and Asia, I’ll go ahead and post it shortly. We belong to this amazing community, and it’s great to be part of it. 😊
Can I jump in for August 29th, @Amanda Barber?
Absolutely - thank you so much, @Walter Buggenhout!
Hi @Amanda Barber I'll take July 18th if nobody else wants it!
You got it, @James O_Connor - thank you!!
Hi, @James O_Connor - just a reminder that you're up for tomorrow's post. Thank you!
Thanks for the reminder @Amanda Barber, it's Friday here in Sydney so I just hit Publish!
@Daria Kulikova_GitProtect_io - here's your reminder for Feel Good Friday for July 25th!
Shoutout to Recraft.ai for the image generation
Can you please assign me for August 8th & Oct 24th if they haven't been requested yet?
Thanks
You got it. Thank you so much @Anwesha Pan
Hi @Amanda Barber, can I take September 12th please?
You sure can! Thank you so much, @James O_Connor 💜
Hi, @Anwesha Pan - friendly reminder that you're up for Feel Good Friday. 🕺
Thanks @Amanda Barber for the reminder 😊
I just published the article 🎉
Hi @Andrew Zimmerman - friendly reminder that you're up to bat tomorrow for a Feel Good Friday post! ⚾️ Thank you!
Thank ya kindly, @Amanda Barber!
Can I join? October 31st, please!
Absolutely, thank you so much @Gee Espiritu!
Hi, @Daria Kulikova_GitProtect_io - friendly reminder for tomorrow's post!
Hi @Amanda Barber , thank you for the reminder I've just published the discussion
Hi, @J R - sorry for the late reminder, but you are signed up to host tomorrow's Feel Good Friday. Thanks!

I wanted to take the time to bring awareness to Language and specifically, a dialect in Jamaica called Patois.
Patois is a mixture of some African and English dialect and its origins stem from when Africans were transported to Jamaica during the Atlantic Slave trade in the 16th Century.
Since then, patois remains a vibrantly used and yet to be official language in Jamaica.
Some say that our patois language might not have much executive functioning in it.
Many of us don’t speak with much precision to measurements.
It’s as if the language wasn’t wired for much delay.
There’s a lot of hurriedness in it.
There’s no 5 pint of salt or 10 km from here in it.Instead , we may say likkle bit of salt, if our Canadian cousin asked how much salt is needed in our rice and peas dinner.
Our fave beach may very well be within our field of vision and so we might say that the beach deh dung d road instead of its to down that road.
For even better precisioning or estimating, we may attempt to say 10 minutes from here instead of 10km perhaps because time is easier to picture and grasp than distance.
With Patois, time , though subjective, may be more palatable, than distance, which is finite and distinct.
Our language is qualitatively colourful and I think we should celebrate this more often. One can sense it in the rhythm of our music , feel it in our dances, sports and the other things the nation is known for.
As we approach National Heroes day on the 20th of October, I’m taking the moment to reflect on our ancestors and all the remarkable foundation that Patois has built for us.
Thanks to our National Heroes.
#NarionalHeroesDay
Awesome, thanks @J R - could you create a new discussion with this text? You can use this link: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/forums/postpage/board-id/watercoolerforum-boardhttps://community.atlassian.com/forums/forums/postpage/board-id/watercoolerforum-board?add-tags=feel-good-friday
New signups are open through the end of the year! https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Watercooler-discussions/Signups-for-Feel-Good-Friday-November-December-2025/m-p/3133905#M24131
Hi, @Gee Espiritu - you're up for tomorrow's post!
@Gee Espiritu As a reminder, you're signed up for today's post oops! THANK YOU for your post!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.