Hello Atlassian Support,
I'm the CEO of Onboarders, and we recently claimed our domain `REDACTED` in Atlassian Admin Center.
After doing this, we lost access to our previous organization admin account `REDACTED` — this account can no longer receive emails and we cannot recover it via verification.
Currently, we can log in to `REDACTED` (new domain), but it does not have Org Admin privileges, so we cannot manage our organization anymore.
**Here’s the summary:**
- Previous Org Admin: `REDACTED` (unreachable, domain lost)
- New account: `REDACTED` (login works, needs to become Org Admin)
- Current issue: Cannot access `https://admin.atlassian.com` to manage users or products
- Goal: Migrate Org Admin rights to `REDACTED` and regain full organization access
I’m the verified domain owner of `REDACTED`.
I’ve already added the DNS TXT record and completed the domain verification.
We are on a paid Jira plan and urgently need to manage our products and users.
Can someone from Atlassian Support please assist in transferring Org Admin rights?
Thank you,
**Jinha Kim (김진하)**
CEO, Onboarders
access-management