Calling All Bamboo, Jira and Xray SME's. Help!.. Pretty Please.
For the past couple days I've been trying to setup an Xray Connector for our Bamboo Server (connecting to Jira). We are running Data Center versions of Jira(v10.3.4) and Bamboo(v9.6.8). I was able to successfully install the Xray Connector(v1.3.0) in Bamboo, or so it seems... It's actually Xray Connector v1.3.0-v9, to be clear. I keep getting the following error each time: "Error adding Jira Server Xray Jira Connector. URL is not a Jira server (make sure that you have the /serverInfo endpoint enabled)". I've done the following trouble shooting, but I keep getting the same error.
- Ensured our Jira Server's endpoint is active. Our "https://{server-address}/rest/api/2/serverInfo" returns baseURL, version info, deploymenType, build info, etc.
- Ensured the plugin was Enabled. Check(/). Even tried Disabling and then re-Enabling it.
- I tried uninstalling and re-installing the plugin, then restarting Bamboo.
- Ensured the service account(user & pwd) works via a 'curl' call at the serverInfo endpoint. Check(/).
Can anyone offer idea(s) for a possible solution?