I went to log into my Trello account and it says, DO YOU WANT TO OPEN A NEW ONE?
It won't let me log into my account. It is like a madding circle. I do have my recovery codes for my account, I don't know how to find the place to use them.
Hello, JojamiWelcome to the communityI can only find a subscription linked to the email you used to start this thread:[jo***i@jo**mi.c**]However, within this subscription, the account email appears as [jo***i@m*.c**]Are you trying to log into this account?Kind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
Thank you for your support. I was able to get into my Trello on my phone by going through my Apple sign up. According to my records, I signed up through joj@j
does that help? I still can’t log into my computer.
Hello, Jojamiaccording to our system, the boards are on the acccount [jo***i@m*.c**], do you have access to that email?Kind Regards
Yes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.