👋🏼 Hi Community!
We have been working on some exciting changes to the user profile in Atlassian Administration that will be available in early access later this month (June). We’re introducing a more performant UI and the ability to:
filter apps that a user has access to
filter groups by the apps it grants access to
search the list of groups that a user is a member of
If your organization is interested in getting early access, please email me at ayang@atlassian.com along with your organization ID so we can evaluate your eligibility. You can find your organization ID in the URL for Atlassian Administration (e.g. https://admin.atlassian.com/o/<organizationID>)
Currently, the early access is limited to organizations with the centralized user management experience. The new user profile will be available to those with the original user management experience later this year.
If you have any questions about this feature, please let me know.
Cheers,
Aneita
Thanks for this @Aneita - I look forward to more performant stuff always.
By 'filter apps', you mean things like Jira, JSM, Confluence, right?
I will email you as I am interested in getting early access!
Thank youYatish
Hey @Yatish Madhav - correct, filtering your list of users for those who have access to apps like Jira, Confluence, etc
I really hope we are expanding on the user attributes here also. I think the adds are great but would love to see what else we can get with the profiles.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.