Hello I've followed the steps on your website to connect my google calendar to Trello unsuccesfully. Can someone help me please?
@Aneth Martinez can you please share a screenshot of any errors you are getting along the way?
Hello, thank you for your answer.
The thing is that I never get an error message.
I follow the steps on the website and it seems like I've followed all the steps but nothings changes. I cannot visualize my google calendar on trello neither my trello cards on google calendar
Hey @Aneth Martinez 👋
Lara here from Trello Support – we can look into this further with you!
Since you're a Premium customer, you get access to priority support and I've gone ahead and created a ticket on your behalf. Keep an eye out for an email from us!
Thanks,
Lara
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.