Happy Fun Friday, Atlassian Community!
Have you ever been caught by surprise with kids? I certainly have. In fact, I’m starting to think it’s my daughter’s personal mission to keep me sharp and always thinking on my feet 😄
Just the other night — right before bedtime, of course, it’s the most perfect time to remember something — she suddenly remembered she had an exam. And not just any exam: she had to create a Roblox game with multiple levels of difficulty… during the weekend.

Cue panic!.. When your child’s exam involves building a multi-level Roblox game, the pressure is real 😅.
So, instead of spiraling, I decided to bring in some structure - I opened Jira and quickly set up a board to:
- Break down the project into manageable tasks
- Make sure nothing important was forgotten
- And sneakily... teach her how to use a new tool 😎

And what can I say, using Jira made her exam prep less chaotic and more structured, visual, and rewarding. It turned her project into a mini weekend adventure — and honestly, it was fun for me too!
So, my question is, what’s your best “last-minute rescue” story? Are you a natural planner, or do you thrive in the chaos?
Have a fun Friday and a great weekend!