Looking for the easiest and fastest way to enable voting within JPD. @Tanguy Crusson, saw that you had responded to a few other threads on this overall topic, so hoping that you can please chime in here. Thanks!
Hi @Dan Foster have you tried creating a field of type "Votes"? That's what it's for. Or "reactions" for a more lightweight version.
Thanks, @Tanguy Crusson . I thought that JPD had more built-in-functionality for stakeholders' ability to vote up/down ideas. Is that not the case? Thanks again
That's what the Votes field is for! What were you after?
it's exactly what i was/am after, @Tanguy Crusson . i just had assumed that that feature/functionality would have been in there (turned on/enabled) by default. hence, my confusion and apprehension here. but thanks for clarifying. much appreciated and stay well
I'm looking for something similar to this, but not exactly the same.
As more ideas are added, simply giving customers a fixed number of votes won't be sufficient.
I'd like a system where customers can upvote or downvote individual ideas. Ideas with the most upvotes should be prioritized for development.
Is there a way to implement this?
Hey @Martijn ten Caat you can use 3rd party app like Released to implement customer voting (I'm one of the founders).
But I would also recommend reading my article on why simply letting customers vote for ideas might be a bad idea, and what to do instead: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/App-Central-articles/Why-Public-Voting-and-JAC-Are-Broken/ba-p/3131778
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.