Previously, I was able to open a file from Sourcetree by selecting any commit, double-clicking on any file within it, or using the right-click menu on the file and selecting "Open Current Version". It opened the file with the default editor set in Windows for the file type.
Since I updated to the latest version (3.4.23), the same scenario now opens the file with an external diff application instead. I checked that the default application for the file type is not modified in Windows, and tried with different file types, but got the same result.
I was on a bit older version before, like 3.4.10 or something like that, so I'm not sure which version it has changed. Or even if it was caused by any Sourcetree update, or perhaps I just changed some settings in it that made this effect.
Do you have any suggestions, on how could I get back the old behaviour back?
Thanks!