Can I set different workflow for work items in Jira Product Discovery standard version? i.e. we have Idea and Feature request types and I want to set different workflow for Idea and Feature request.
Hi, you can do that from Project settings > Types
I think I found it. So I will update workflow and when Save changes - select work items this workflow is applied to, right?
@Tanguy Crusson wait, I think I selected wrong option when edited status. Should I select Create a copy of this status? Let me share my steps: I edited workflow for Idea type only. Then I started editing workflow for another type 'Customer request' and selected this type when saving the workflow. But when I opened ideas, I see workflow for last saved Customer request type.
okay, I fixed my issue and all set now. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.