I’m Jack, founder of Nof8.work , longtime Atlassian Fanatic 🤓 , and I'm super thrilled about recently becoming an Atlassian Community Champion 🥳. After ~15 years in Austin, Texas - I recently moved back to my hometown and will be building a new ACE chapter in Brownsville, TX ! 
Why I started the Brownsville chapter?
I spent my first 18 years in the Rio Grande Valley and the subsequent 20+ away. This region was recently named the #2 fastest growing tech hub in America, and I want to support it the best way I know how... as a community builder, Atlassian expert, experienced agilist, event coordinator, and whatever else I can do to help 💪
My Interests outside of work:
 Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
 Â
Â
 
Â
My focus areas : - Atlassian Solution Architecture
- Agile (& Scaled Agile) Coaching
- Transformation Consulting
- AI integrations and workflows for business teams
- Internal Culture and Organizational Design Efforts
Let’s connect!If you’re in or around the Valley — or just curious — hit me up, follow the chapter, or connect with me on LinkedIn.