one quick question on metrics related,
I'm looking for guidance on how to programmatically enable or configure the "Change Failure Rate" (CFR) metric for a component in Atlassian Compass.
When I integrate my CI/CD tools, I observe that metrics like "Build success rate," "Build time," and "Deployment frequency" often appear automatically for components, and their metric_source_id can be retrieved.
However, for Change Failure Rate, I currently need to go into each component in the Compass UI, click "Connect metrics," and then go through the steps to generate the CFR metric (which typically involves connecting incident management tools and defining failure criteria). Only after this manual UI configuration is complete does the CFR metric appear and its metric_source_id become available.
My goal is to automate this "enabling" or "configuration" step for CFR via API so that I can programmatically ensure CFR is active for all relevant components and subsequently retrieve its
Is there a specific Compass API endpoint (REST or GraphQL) that allows for the programmatic enablement or configuration of the Change Failure Rate metric for a component?