Hello,
I am trying to get into my Trello account (j.schmitt@umsl.edu), for which I'm admin on my office's social media board. I set it up with two-step verification but I was forced to delete the Atlassian account from my Microsoft Authenticator app when I traded in my phone. Now I have no way of getting the 6-digit code, I apparently never saved the emergency one-time code, and there seems to be no way to disable two-step verification so I can reset the Authenticator app.
Any suggestions?
For now, I've created a guest account and had one of my coworkers temporarily add me to the board, but (a) I need to be logged in to my original account to approve my own addition to the board, and (b) I use a second board as my work to-do list and nobody else uses it so there's no way for me to see it, even temporarily.
Thank you so much in advance!

